Enjoy the Benefits of Membership
Join more than 50 members who enjoy a variety of benefits and activities within our community!
- Monthly meetings – fostering fellowship and providing an opportunity to learn and share with the membership.
- Programs – trips & demos provide additional learning opportunities.
- Biennial quilt show – an opportunity to display and sell your art.
- Outreach efforts supply hundreds of donated pillows and other items, made by Guild members to Maryland hospitals.
- Cultural Community Volunteering – The opportunity to share the love of quilting by participating in exhibits and demonstrations at community locations and cultural events in Baltimore and neighboring areas.
- Guild Directory – A directory of Guild members’ names, addresses and telephone numbers, is provided to each paid member. One copy is provided to each member as part of the membership fee. Members joining later in the year will be given a copy of the current directory.
You are welcome to visit a couple of our meetings before joining the guild. When you are ready to join, please print the membership form and bring the completed form to your first meeting along with your dues. The form and dues can also be mailed to the address on the form. Dues are $30 per year. In accordance with the by-laws, AAQB annual membership dues will be paid in September to be consistent with the Guild’s program year of September – August.